Meaningbit LTD Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Meaningbit LTD
Address: Werks Central, 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton, BN1 1AL, United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 7599 438800
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
- Your approximate location, browser, operating system and IP address.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you subscribed to our newsletter or other marketing materials.
- Because you purchased a product or service from us in the past.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From your web browser and cookies, including the Google search terms by which you found our website.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- To provide you with marketing information about our products and services.
- To provide you with our products and services.
- To fulfil our statutory and legal obligations.
We may share this information with:
- Our content and provision partners.
- The UK government and tax authorities, as required by law.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in UK-based datacentres. We keep your marketing and service data for three years from the date you last contacted us.
We will then dispose your information by deleting the files which hold the data and all relevant backups.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113